How to post league standings on Greater Mobile USBC Association web
Instructions for posting standings based on league secretary program. Send questions or comments to email@example.com
CDE BLS 2007 Instructions (pdf)
CDE BLS X-2002 Instructions
1. From Main screen, select "standing sheet."
2. At top of screen, select button with telephone icon on it. "send this report to your web site."
3. On this screen (Export Report to File/Web select these options:
Send report to: "file"
File format: "GIF image"
Number of pages: "" This should default to the number of pages for your standings
Scale Factor: "80"
4. Look at name of file(s) and where it will be saved. You can change these to another location on your hard drive if so desired. Remember this location.
5. From your e-mail program, send a message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach the file(s) you saved in step 4. It may be more than one page.
Perfect Secretary Deluxe Instructions
1. From Main screen, select "Reports"
2. From Reports screen, select "Weekly Reports"
3. Select "League Standing Report"
4. Select "Print"
5. Select "Save to File"
6. Look at name of file and where it will be saved. You can change these to another location on your hard drive if so desired. Remember this location.
7. You can choose either HTML file or Text file by "save as type"
8. From your e-mail program, send a message addressed to email@example.com. Attach the file you saved in step 7.
Miscellaneous options menu change the Bowl101w "Default
Editor" to your favorite Editor/Word Processor supported by Windows e.g. DOS
Editor, MSWord, WordPerfect. You must provide the full "Path" of your
selection. You may use the "Browse for name of editor" facility to obtain
the full "Path."
If you find that columns of text and numbers are misaligned in your
Editor/Word Processor, change the font to Courier or Courier new. These are
mono spaced fonts, each character is the same width, and will maintain proper
alignment of columns.